WHAT IS PROGRAM LOCATION?
Program Location’s are golf facilities and programs around the Greater Akron area that have agreed to partner with The First Tee of Greater Akron in helping to make golf access easier for area youth. Program Locations are golf courses, ranges, or other golfing facility that shares a drive to help promote golf and the values that are inherent in the game. The First Tee of Greater Akron is continually searching for area golf facilities that share their passion so that one day all area youth can enjoy the game of golf.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PROGRAM LOCATION?
The first step for any potential Program Location is to browse the website. The First Tee is only interested in working with area golf facilities that share the same passion.
After reviewing the available information a potential affiliate should decide how it feels it can help. Most Program Locations offer programs that have merged golf instruction with our 9 Core Value Curriculum. These programs are designed not only to teach fundamental golf skills but also age appropriate life skills that can be utilized in everyday life.
Potential Program Locations should then contact our offices and begin the process of formalizing a relationship between our organizations. Office number for The First Tee of Greater Akron is 330-375-2638.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
By becoming Program Location a facility will not only increase interest in the sport but it will also:
- Increase traffic at your facility
- Attracts non-traditional golfers to your facility
- Growth of the game
- Continuing Education is available (MSR Points)
- Training is provided at no cost to the facility
- Creates lifelong players
- Connects your facility to others in the area that share a similar interest
- Association with The First Tee puts you in direct contact with individuals looking for your help
- It does not cost anything for association