- PLAYer (required minimum age 7): Introduces playing the game of golf with special emphasis on learning golf and The First Tee Code of Conduct, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the game, and The First Tee Nine Core Values.
- PAR (required minimum age 9): Focuses on interpersonal communication and self-management skills.
- BIRDIE (required minimum age 11): Emphasizes goal-setting.
- EAGLE (required minimum age 13): Emphasizes resilience skills, conflict resolution and planning for the future.
- ACE (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade): Once a young person has progressed through all the program levels, he/she can become Ace-certified, focusing on setting goals for golf, career and education, and giving back to the community.